What's left at the end of the day...

Rants, rambles, and thoughts!

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Workity, Work, Worken

All I do is work, seriously, all I do is work. On days where I do not work, I run out of things to do by noon and am bored. What is wrong with me? What 20 year old works 55-60 hours a week during her summer? I do not need the money, and I can probably do something better with my time.
What gets me the most is the stupidity of this nation. I work with some of the most stupid people around, which sounds totally bad to say, but it is true. It blows my mind that some of the people I work with have to use a calculator to figure change for people. I understand that math is not every persons forte, but the reciept gives you the change to the nearest dollar, which is the hardest part to do.
For example:
On an order that is $9.34, the bottom of the reciept will say ".66 cents," and the hard part is done.
On the happier side, I did buy a wicked nice iPod with my pay check, his name is Melo and I love him real good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home