What's left at the end of the day...

Rants, rambles, and thoughts!

Saturday, June 17, 2006

Guess what,

I hate my job. Go figure.
So, I actually asked for my raise and as predicted, I got turned down. "Well, Emily, you just had a raise." Well, Teresa, I bust my ass and then some at work and you don't appreciate a damn thing I do. She says clean the ice cream machine, I say fax the directions. I get bitched out too much and not appreciated enough.
I am seriously a step closer to quitting every day. I don't need the job, I'm not desperate for money. I just got a job to pass time and I only keep the job to continue passing time. But it has consumed my entire life. For this pay period alone, I have 111 or some odd hours. That's insane. With two days off, that leaves 12 days to work those hours, averaging about 9.25 hours a day and my last day where I got a break was over 3 weeks ago. It's fucking insane.
I get yelled at for my overtime, well, you fucking write the schedule.

This week they tried to lower my hours and make me work less, as of now, it's three days into pay period, and I have had one day off...and worked 5 extra hours. I also have to come in an extra hour early tomorrow, and about 6 hours early next Saturday.

What ever, my pay checks are bomb ass and I don't remember what it was like to have a life during my breaks. (Breaks from school that is.)

Sleep time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home