What's left at the end of the day...

Rants, rambles, and thoughts!

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Um, I do notice things, thank you...

I would like to point out, that I have noticed the drastic jump in my profile views since my last post (seven, to be exact).
While seven might not be a big number to popular bloggers, it is to me. My profile view count hadn't gone up in over a month!
Now, this is a message to all those profile viewers, comment.

I am a girl, meaning, I like things, and in this case, the only "thing" that is tangible, is a comment, or maybe even two.

Plus, I would like to note that comments make me more willing to post more. It shows that there actually is someone bored enough to not only read my entire ramble, but follow up on it too...which could be very impressive.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home