What's left at the end of the day...

Rants, rambles, and thoughts!

Saturday, December 09, 2006

This is the end...

Here I am at the end of another semester come and gone. This would have to be the hardest semester yet. I do not know what I was thinking when I signed up for four, yes four, writing intensive courses. I wonder how I made it.

So far I know my grade for one course, an A. But it's an astronomy lab, so it doesn't count for much. And I know my projected grades for the rest of my classes, one A and three B's. I should get an A for my feature writing course, I have gotten 95's or higher on most of my aritcles and my teacher is a really cool teacher.

I also don't really know what I was thinking when I decided to double major in English and Journalism the other day. I know and feel that it will be a ton of work, and many grueling hours writing, writing, writing, oh yea, and writing. But I wouldn't be happier any other way.

I know that's what I need to do to get where I want to be. I know I want to teach middle school English, and I know I want to write for a newspaper. Freelancing constantly on the side doesn't sound like a bad idea either.

It shouldn't be too much work, my professors do it all the time. I don't there was a day where my professors didn't mention their other jobs, or their sources/connections. It's so interesting and amazing.

So, I have three more papers, or writing sessions until the end of the semester. One three hour writing block, hand written might I add, for English. One three hour, typing, block for Communication (Journalism), and one hand in 3-5 page typed paper for English. Then my brain and body will be set free until Jan. 22, 2007.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home