What's left at the end of the day...

Rants, rambles, and thoughts!

Sunday, March 18, 2007

jfklasdfj!!!

Dude, where's my brain?

Spring break just ended with a harsh slam of reality in my face. I have less time than I would prefer to have to unpack and do homework. My homework for my documentary class would not be as obnoxious if there was just a way to make it shorter. No matter what, I know I will spend at least 1.5 hours of my time doing the homework. The plus side to the homework is that the documentaries are really freaking awesome.

OK, I gotta get the ball rolling, so here is the express summary of my Spring Break:
1) The Sweet Pea is way too big, but also incredibly adorable and smart.
2) The Dork is popular at school and started playing T-ball. He's number two because he's in the shit. He also looses teeth like nobody's business.
3) I didn't see the Elfling, but I hear he is doing well and such.
4) I didn't get to hike as much as I would have thought.
5) I spent two hours intensively washing and scrubbing my car, only to have it downpour for the next two days.
6) Harrisonburg. Where to begin, my bruises, my memories--or lack there of. To sum it up, I am retiring my green bracelet on a good note.

OK. I am off to unpack and then to watch "Hoop Dreams."
If someone finds my brain, can you please return it? I'm scattered and sore. Tonight will probably suck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home