What's left at the end of the day...

Rants, rambles, and thoughts!

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

spring break!!!!!!!

OK. the official countdown begins now, Tuesday (ish, I guess) and I have three days and counting until I am free. FREE. Kind of sort of. I have a ton of homework to do over break, but Roanoke is mostly boring.

Oh, I heard back from the music magazine today (for those who even knew I applied) and the editor said, "you definitely grasp the type of professionalism, yet personable touch we look for." Yea, that definitely made my day pretty freaking awesome.

Now I just have to fill out three extensive forms and I am one step closer to my poor, busy, chaotic life of being a journalist. Woo.

So my spring break plans are as follows (and in importance):
1. Hike as often as possible.
2. Camp out as often as possible.
3. Complete homework before coming back to school.
4. Give Ernest Hemingway a chance. My friend Joe and I have had an on going battle between Henry James and Hemingway. He promised to give James a fighting chance, but only if I promised to give Hemingway a fighting chance. Oh, how I wish to cast a farewell to "A Farewell to Arms." Who knows, maybe I will like Hemingway this time around. I don't know.

OK. I do believe it's bed time.

5 Comments:

  • At 4:16 AM , Blogger XEssere said...

    Congratulations on a big step toward becoming a journalist!

    I hope you have a great spring break (I know i am looking forward to mine) and then blog all about the great hikes and our dear friend Earnest.

    xs

     
  • At 1:04 AM , Blogger Em said...

    I don't know if I would call Ernest a dear friend, maybe his dear friend, alcohol, might become a very close acquaintance while I try to befriend Ernest...

     
  • At 1:06 AM , Blogger Em said...

    oh, and thanks!

     
  • At 1:51 AM , Blogger XEssere said...

    haha, course.

    also, i responded to your comment. :)

    xs

     
  • At 8:40 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    This is great info to know.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home